Saturday, August 13, 2011

London Calling

I love London. It is one of the worlds great cities. Edward Rutherfurd  has written a great historical novel on  the city one I recommend to you. I know Muswell Hill in London well my sister lives there and hell I almost feel that I am living in New Zealand  when I visit. It is multi-cultural,  not a white island although I recognise people are  on the whole wealthy in that suburb.

Just got off the phone to my sister and she makes a few points about the  riots that go against the left wing justification on the grounds of class. She is a lawyer and she she's it in black and white with out shades of grey. It is not racial, it is anti-social. Pablo at Kiwipolitico gives a superb analysis of that.

My view, fuck them. They are  criminals and should be treated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment